Want to rent a business phone system?
What's Different About Getting Your Hosted Phone System From Us
We understand that missed calls means lost business. We have been in the phone business for over 20 years and use our experience to do things right the first time, every time. We are a local company who will actually show up on site if you have a problem and not expect you to do the troubleshooting. Our technicians are fully trained and certified on the products we sell. We have great conference phones from Panasonic, AT&T, Yealink and Polycom that are easy to use and sound crystal clear. Why not rent a business phone system today?
VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) is a way of making phone calls using the internet instead of a traditional phone line provided by phone companies such as Verizon, Century Link or AT&T. That can be a good thing but sometimes things can go wrong and you need to have someone who knows what they are doing onsite and fast. That’s where we come in. We stand behind what we sell and are there when you need us.
Renting a business phone system is becoming very popular because of their lower startup cost and flexibility with today’s mobile workforce. VoIP phone systems can often be cheaper and more flexible than the traditional phone network because the phone terminal costs are bundled with the monthly service. Having the ability to use a VoIP phone anywhere also appeals to companies that may have satellite offices or employees who work from home, Per employee, you can expect to pay around $25 to $45 a month, depending on the features needed and the actual phone used. Why not rent a business phone system from us today?
- Keep your phone numbers and use the same phone lines (Optimum, Verizon, AT&T, Comcast)
- No contract required
- Doesn’t negatively impact your data network (No finger pointing)
- Supports many device types Like Credit Card Terminals, Doorphones and Page Amps
- Shorter installation time and expense
- Reuse existing legacy cabling to save money
- Extremely reliable and typically last over 15 years
- Higher upfront costs (Unless leasing is used)
- Requires space and power on-site
- Limited remote worker ability
Don't want to rent a business phone system
If you would rather purchase one of our traditional phone systems and not rent a business phone system click the button below. We can work you up an estimate for both a traditional phone system as well as a hosted phone system.
Our Affordable Hosted Phone Systems
Rent for $5 a Month
We provide cost-effective VoIP Business Phone Systems to Small, Mid-size, & Enterprise level businesses. We can analyze your current phone bill and save you money!
- Access your business phone system anytime, any where on any device
- Easy to use web based user portal
- Our phone systems can easily scale to meet your business needs
- Use a wide variety of phones including wireless and cell phones
- Rent a business phone system from us today